Jumia Travel celebrated it’s third anniversary, also marking the second edition of the Jumia Hotel Awards ceremony at Norfolk, The Fairmont this November.
With five categories each respectively covering a topical highlight in the hotel business, the Jumia Hotel Awards celebrate greatest achievements and relationships that not only set the awardees apart, but also strive to create better service and experience for the guests.
The 2016 Jumia Hotel Awards Winners were announced as follows, with the nominees listed under various categories appearing in brackets:
- Customer Choice Award – Amani Tiwi Beach Resort (Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge, Neptune Beach Resort)
- Best Hotel Partner – Lotos Inn & Suites (La Maison Royale, Sarova Group)
- Booking Award – Reef Hotel, Mombasa (Kenya Continental Hotel, Severin Sea Lodge)
- Business Partner 2016 – Fairmont The Norfolk (Pride Inn Hotels & Conferencing, Skylax Safaris)
- The Rising Star Award – Tune Hotel (Amber Hotel, Concord Hotel & Suites)